Federal Policies and the Medical Devices Industry Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Federal Policies and the Medical Devices Industry
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1984-11
- Content Description: A report by the Office of Technology Assessment (OTA) that is a "background to an analysis of Federal policies regarding the medical devices industry" (p. 4).
- Physical Description: v, 258 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Medical instruments and apparatus.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Medical care.
- Keyword: health care policies
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Medical care, Cost of.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Health insurance.
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1984
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39542
- Display Note: Original is missing pages 38-40, 74-76, 134-136, 177-178, 234-236, 255-256.