Acid Rain and Transported Air Pollutants: Implications for Public Policy Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Acid Rain and Transported Air Pollutants: Implications for Public Policy
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1984-05
- Content Description: A report by the Office of Technology Assessment (OTA) that "synthesizes OTA's technical analyses of acid rain and other transported pollutants, and presents policy alternatives for congressional considerations" (p. iii).
- Physical Description: vii, 323 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Air -- Pollution.
- Keyword: reducing pollutant emissions
- Keyword: effects of pollutants
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Acid deposition.
- Keyword: federal policies
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1984
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39530
- Display Note: Original is missing pages 25-26, 38-40, 55-56, 76-78, 102-104, 121-122, 147-148, 319-320.