SALYUT: Soviet Steps Toward Permanent Human Presence in Space Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title SALYUT: Soviet Steps Toward Permanent Human Presence in Space
- Series Title Technical Memoranda
- Added Title SALYUT: Soviet Steps Toward Permanent Human Presence in Space -- A Technical Memorandum
- Added Title Technical memoranda (United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment)
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1983-12
- Content Description: A report by the Office of Technology Assessment (OTA), which "has undertaken a study of the presence of Soviets in space and their Salyut space stations, in order to provide Congress with an informed view of Soviet capabilities and intentions" (p. iii).
- Physical Description: vii, 69 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Keyword: Soviet space stations
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: International relations.
- Keyword: human presence in space
- Keyword: capabilities of machines
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Salyut-Soyuz Project.
- Place Name: Russia
- Coverage Date: 1983
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 10354679
- Government Documents No.: 1070-M
- SuDoc Number: Y 3.T 22/2:11 Sa 3
- Library of Congress Control Number: 83600624
- UNT Catalog No.: b1551700
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39518
- Display Note: Original is missing pages 2, 12, 14, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48-50.