A Review of Alternative Approaches to Federal Funding of Rail Rehabilitation Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title A Review of Alternative Approaches to Federal Funding of Rail Rehabilitation
Author: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Creator Type: Organization
Name: United States. Congress. Office of Technology Assessment.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]
- Creation: 1975-09
- Content Description: A report by the Office of Technology Assessment (OTA) that is part of a plan to restructure the railroads of the Northeast. It "provides a conceptual framework for the evaluation of alternative approaches to federal assistance for the rehabilitation of the nation's railroad fixed plant" (p. xiv).
- Physical Description: xvii, 71 p. ; 28 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Railroads.
- Keyword: rail rehabilitation
- Keyword: Rail Reorganization Act of 1973
- Keyword: restructuring
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1975
Name: Office of Technology AssessmentCode: OTA
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39341
- Display Note: Original is missing pages viii and x.