[Review] Nexus of Empire: Negotiating Loyalty and Identity in the Revolutionary Borderlands Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title [Review] Nexus of Empire: Negotiating Loyalty and Identity in the Revolutionary Borderlands
Author: Torget, Andrew J., 1978-Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Name: Texas State Historical Association (TSHA)Place of Publication: [Denton, Texas]
- Creation: 2011-01
- Content Description: This article reviews the book "Nexus of Empire: Negotiating Loyalty and Identity in the Revolutionary Borderlands," edited by Gene Allen Smith and Sylvia L. Hilton.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Keyword: empires
- Keyword: borderlands
- Journal: Southwestern Historical Quarterly, 2011, Denton: Texas State Historical Association (TSHA), pp. 329-330
- Publication Title: Southwestern Historical Quarterly
- Volume: 114
- Issue: 3
- Page Start: 329
- Page End: 330
- Pages: 2
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Arts and SciencesCode: UNTCAS
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39329
- Academic Department: History