Three Important Things to Consider When Starting Intervention for a Child Diagnosed with Autism Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Three Important Things to Consider When Starting Intervention for a Child Diagnosed with Autism
Author: Ala'i-Rosales, ShahlaCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Zeug, Nicole M.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Easter Seals North Texas Autism Treatment Program
Name: Association for Behavior Analysis InternationalPlace of Publication: [Portage, Michigan]
- Creation: 2010
- Content Description: Article discussing three important things to consider when starting intervention for a child diagnosed with autism.
- Physical Description: 2 p.
- Keyword: autism
- Keyword: children
- Keyword: interventions
- Journal: Behavior Analysis in Practice, 2010, Portage: Association for Behavior Analysis International (ABAI), pp. 4-5
- Publication Title: Behavior Analysis In Practice
- Volume: 3
- Page Start: 4
- Page End: 5
- Peer Reviewed: True
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Public Affairs and Community ServiceCode: UNTCPA
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39324
- Academic Department: Behavior Analysis