Adding a User Developed Vocabulary in DSpace Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Adding a User Developed Vocabulary in DSpace
Author: Polyakov, SerhiyCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Xu, HongCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
Author: Moen, William E.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas; Advisor
Organizer of meeting: Association for Library and Information Science EducationContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 2008-01
- Content Description: Poster presented at the 2008 ALISE Annual Conference. This poster discusses adding a user developed vocabulary in DSpace.
- Physical Description: 1 p.
- Keyword: controlled vocabularies
- Keyword: DSpace
- Keyword: open source software
- Keyword: metadata
- Conference: Association for Library and Information Science Education Annual Conference, 2008, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of InformationCode: UNTCOI
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39321
- Academic Department: Library and Information Science
- Academic Department: Texas Center for Digital Knowledge