Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hat
Donor: Luckadoo, Barbara H.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1930
- No Language
- Content Description: Hat of ecru velvet. The domed upper section of the crown has closely shirred sides and circular upper panel. The sides of the crown are of smooth velvet, with horizontal folds and large applied velvet bow at back with slight trailing ribbons. The medium-width brim is also covered with tightly shirred velvet matching the upper sides of the crown. The underside of the brim is covered in velvet with light pleats. The inside of the crown is lined in cream silk(?). There are no designer, retailer, or maker's labels in the hat.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1930
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1986.009.022
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39231