Calotte Hat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Calotte Hat
Donor: Smith, BrandyContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1940/1949
- No Language
- Content Description: Calotte hat of brown felt with rounded crown and a 1" turned up brim. Feathers of medium brown and gold are attached under brim at center front and lay over brim at right and left sides capped with squares of same brown felt. Inside crown stamped: "Carol / Body Made in Italy" Label sewn to inside crown: "Replica de Parisienne" Label sewn to inside grosgrain hatband: "Adjustable / Head Size"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1940/1949
- Place Name: Italy
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1983.020.005
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39211