Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bonnet
- Added Title Hat
Donor: Heartsill, GraydonContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1920/1929
- No Language
- Physical Description: Measurements: 31 cm. front to back; 28 cm. side to side; 32 cm. from top of crown to lowest point of back.
- Content Description: Bonnet of multicolored fruit print cotton. Eyelet lace trimmed edges. Stiff brim and ties of self.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Bonnets (Hats)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1920
- End Date: 1929
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1983.016.003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39209