Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Toque
Donor: Kirli, FrankContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1965
- No Language
- Content Description: Toque of black velvet. The circular, domed crown is of black velvet. The black velvet brim at sides and front folds up around crown, and is gathered ruched/shirred to form horizontal "tucks" around the crown. At front of hat the brim extends somewhat higher than back. At sides and front of hat are black netting veil. Hat is lined in black fabric. Hat has an inner black grosgrain ribbon hatband. There are no designer's, maker's, or retailer's labels in the hat.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1965
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1982.013.065
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39206