Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Beret
- Creation: 1940
- No Language
- Content Description: Hat of black knit. In the style of a beret, the hat is of black knitted yarn. The crown is circular, somewhat domed when worn. No brim. The whole is covered in long, curving, pointed black sequins. Hat is unlined. Label sewn inside crown: "Hand Made / In Italy". Hat has been photographed with padding to provide shape. When not worn or padded, hat flattens.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1940
- Place Name: Italy
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.161.002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39055