Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pumps
Retailer: Giorgio Beverly Hills (Los Angeles, California, USA)Contributor Type: Organization
Donor: Black, MaryContributor Type: Personal
- No Language
- Content Description: Pumps of light tan ostrich skin. Shoes with rounded throat on vamp and edged with stitching. Vamp and outside panels with textured nubbly ostrich leather. 3 3/8" spike heels covered in smooth ostrich leather. Inner lining of silver metallic leather. Soles of natural brown leather. Stamped in each shoe: "Giorgio / Beverly Hills". Stamped inside right shoe: "US 5 1/2 74 N69". Stamped on sole of each shoe: partly illegible leather mark; "5 1/2"
- Physical Description: 22 cm. long; 8 cm. at widest; 15cm. at highest; Heel: 8.5 cm. (3 3/8") high on axis with cap States size 5 1/2, fits a size 7.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pumps (Shoes)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 2000
- End Date: 2008
- Place Name: United States - California - Los Angeles County - Beverly Hills
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2011.007.029
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39041