Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Boots
Designer: Anne Klein (House of) (New York, New York)Creator Type: Organization
Donor: Black, MaryContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1900/1999
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of black suede boots. Ankle-height boots of black suede, with pointed toes and decorative stitch accent at opening. Black suede tassel on heel from opening. 2 1/4" high "stacked" spike heel of black leather(?). Upper is lined in black leather, inner sole lined with red leather. Sole of dark brown leather. Stamped in each shoe: "Anne Klein / New York". Stamped on sole: "Anne / Klein / Made in Italy / 7 1/2 / M"
- Physical Description: Size: 7 1/2; 26 cm. long; 8 cm. at widest; 15cm. at highest; Heel: 5.5 cm. 2 1/4") high on axis with cap.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Boots (Footwear)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1900
- End Date: 1999
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
- Place Name: Italy
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2011.007.014
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39040