Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pumps
Designer: Saint Laurent, YvesCreator Type: Organization
Donor: Black, MaryContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1990/1999
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of tan linen platform pumps. Heavy-weight tan linen uppers with rounded throat. 3 3/8" modified continental heel, the heel and platform covered in taupe leather. Sole of black leather. Inner lining of gold metallic leather on all but inner heels, those lined with off-white leather. Stamped in each shoe: "Yves Saint Laurent". Stamped on sole: "Leather / Leder / Cuir / Guoid" in hide border; "Made in Italy"; "M"; "7".
- Physical Description: Size 7; 23 cm. long; 8 cm. at widest; 15cm. at highest; Heel: 8.5 cm. (3 3/8") high on axis with cap.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pumps (Shoes)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1990
- End Date: 1999
- Place Name: Italy
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2011.007.013
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39039