Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pumps
Designer: Saint Laurent, YvesCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Black, MaryContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1990/1999
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of light taupe and black leather platform sling-back pumps. Uppers of light taupe leather with black leather toe cap and black-leather platform. Sling-back strap has leather-covered elastic section at center back. 3 1/4" modified continental heel covered in black leather. Stamped in each shoe: "Yves Saint Laurent". Stamped on sole: "Leather / Leder / Cuir / Guoid" in hide border; "Made in Italy"; "M"; "7".
- Physical Description: Size: 7; 23 cm. long; 8 cm. at widest; 16 cm. at highest; Heel: 8.5 cm. (3 1/4") high on axis with cap.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pumps (Shoes)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1990
- End Date: 1999
- Place Name: Italy
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2011.007.011
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39037