Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pumps
Designer: Lauren, RalphCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Black, MaryContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1990/1999
- No Language
- Content Description: Pumps of black velvet. Peep-toe shoes have heavy antique-style gold embroidery across vamp and sides. Ankle straps of black velvet with gilt metal buckles encrusted with clear rhinestones. Black leather inner lining. 3 1/2" spike heel covered in black velvet. Black leather soles. Inlaid cloth label inside each shoe: "Ralph Lauren / Collection" Stamped on sole of each shoe: "Ralph Lauren / Collection / Made in Italy"; "B / 8"
- Physical Description: Size: 8 B; 22 cm. long; 9 cm. at widest; 15 cm. at highest; Heel: 8.7 cm. (3 1/2") high along axis with cap.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pumps (Shoes)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1990
- End Date: 1999
- Place Name: Italy
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2011.007.009
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39035