Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Sandals
Donor: Black, MaryContributor Type: Personal
Retailer: Uffizi (Short Hills, New Jersey, USA)Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1990/1999
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of ivory leather sandals. The heeled sandals are of ivory pebble textured leather simulating alligator. Open-toe design, with wide strap. Heels are in the form of a cut-out wedge, 2 3/4" high. Stamped in each shoe: "Uffizi". Stamped inside strap: "7 M / Leather Upper / Man Made Sole / Made in Brazil / 1130". Stamped on sole: "Uffizi".
- Physical Description: Size: 7; 22 cm. long; 9 cm. at widest; 7 cm. at highest; Heel: 6 cm. (2 1/2") high on axis with "cap".
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Sandals (Footwear)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1990
- End Date: 1999
- Place Name: Brazil
- Place Name: United States - New Jersey - Essex County - Millburn Township - Short Hills
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2011.007.008
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39034