Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pumps
Designer: Weitzman, StuartCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Black, MaryContributor Type: Personal
Manufacturer: Mr. SeymourContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1980/1989
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of pumps of plastic and leather. The pumps are of a plastic printed with a multi-colored hologram surface of stripes with stars, stripes and dots. 3" spike heels covered with blue leather. White leather inner. Sole of brown and black leather. Label inside each shoe: "Stuart Weitzman / for / Mr. Seymour". Stamped inside each shoe: "5W 79087 N 7 1/2" Stamped on sole: "Leather / Sole" in hide outline; Stuart Weitzman & Co / Made in Spain"
- Physical Description: 23 cm. long; 8 cm. at widest; 15cm. at highest; Heel: 7.5 cm. (3") high on axis with cap.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pumps (Shoes)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1980
- End Date: 1989
- Place Name: Spain
- Place Name: United States - New York - New York City
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2011.007.006
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39032