Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pumps
Designer: Caovilla, ReneCreator Type: Personal
Donor: Black, MaryContributor Type: Personal
Retailer: Marie LeavellContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1990
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of golden beige patent leather pumps with all-over textured golden beige patent leather appliques. The patent leather appliques are bell/tulip shaped and have a pebble texture. Lined in gold metallic leather. 3 1/4" spike heel covered in the applique leather. Stamped in each shoe: "Rene / Caovilla / Per" Applied label in each shoe: "Marie Leavell / Made in Italy" Stamped on sole: "Made / In / Italy" within circle; "7 1/2"
- Physical Description: Size: 7 1/2. 23 cm. long; 8 cm. at widest; 14cm. at highest; Heel: 8 cm. (3 1/4") high on axis with cap.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Pumps (Shoes)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1990
- Place Name: Italy
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 2011.007.005
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39031