Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Boots
Manufacturer: Healthways (USA)Creator Type: Organization
Donor: Shepherd, SarahContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1900/1910
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of boots or "High Button Shoes" of black leather. The shoes, designed with rounded pointed toes, lace closed along center front with laces 16 holes high. The low, stacked heels are rounded at sides and back, and are curved at front. The sole is of black leather. Shoes are lined in black leather and off-white cloth. The base of the heel is of black rubber(?) with molded grips. Manufacturer's mark molded into heel: "[Image of a walking man] / Healthway / USA". Stamped into sole: "Combination / Last" Handwritten notation on lining: "4/1/6 18261* / 51|23"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Boots (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1900
- End Date: 1910
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1998.014.012
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc39027