Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Boots
Manufacturer: Friedman-ShelbyCreator Type: Organization
- Creation: [1915..1919]
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of boots or "High Button Shoes" of black leather. The shoes, designed with pointed toes, lace closed along center front with laces 19 holes high. The modified Louis or cuban 2" high stacked heels are rounded at sides and back, and are curved at front. Stamped on lining: "370 4331 0a 66 / Friedman-Shelby / St. Louis"
- Physical Description: L: 27 cm W: 8 cm H: 26 cm Heel: 5 cm / 2 in.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Boots (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: [1910..1919]
- Place Name: United States - Missouri - Saint Louis Independent City - Saint Louis
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1901.058.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38999