Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Boots
Donor: Levy, Minnie GoldsmithContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1910?
- No Language
- Physical Description: Pair of boots or "High Button Shoes" of black leather. The shoes, designed with rounded toes, button closed along outer side, with 10 domed black glass buttons on each shoe. The "flap" they button into is scalloped along outer edge. The low, stacked heels are rounded at sides and back, and are curved at front. Stamped on lining: "F6202 E"
- Physical Description: L: 23 cm W: 7 cm H: 18 cm Heel: 2.5 cm (1") high on axis.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Boots (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1910
- Place Name: United States
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1901.054.001 - D-1325
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38997