Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Shoes
Retailer: H&S Pogue (Cincinnati, Ohio)Contributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1900~
- No Language
- Physical Description: Pair of lady's boots or "High Button Shoes" of brown leather and tan suede. The lower section of the shoes, designed with pointed toes, are of brown leather. Line of decorative piercings at upper edge of brown leather section. The upper sections, of tan suede, close along center front with laces, 18 holes high. High heels styled as a modified boulevard or Louis heel, with rounded sides and back, flaring to base, and with curved front section, covered in matching brown leather. Sole of tan leather. Retailer's label sewn inside: "Made Expressly For / The H. and S. Pogue Co / Cincinnati, U.S.A." Retailer's stamp on lining: "[H & S monogram] Pogue's / Hand Made Shoes / Cincinnati" Handwritten notation inside: "371 / 49536 / 11 242"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Boots (Footwear)
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1900
- Place Name: United States - Ohio - Hamilton County - Cincinnati
- End Date: 1909
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1901.052.001
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38995