Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Shoes
Donor: Levy, Minnie GoldsmithContributor Type: Personal
Manufacturer: Pace & LevyContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1910?
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of modified Oxford-style shoes of brown leather. Lace-up at front, with six holes per side, with brown laces. Stitched detail on vamp and sides. Low 1" stacked heel, modified Louis or cuban style. Maker's label stamped inside: "Pace & Levy / Terrell, Tex" Illegible marks written inside shoes.
- Physical Description: L: 23 cm W: 6.5 cm H: 9 cm Heel: 2.5 cm / 1 in.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1910
- Place Name: United States - Texas - Kaufman County - Terrell
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.550.002 - D-1323
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38991