Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Shoes
- Creation: 1910/1920
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of lady's shoes of black silk. The shoes, designed as modified D'Orsay pumps with pointed toes, are of black silk with cut-away areas at sides. Toe-box with opening at vamp and "T"-strap extending from vamp to connect with strap across instep that extends from heel area. Instep strap secures on outer side of shoe with circular button. Tear-drop shaped cut-outs on either side near heel. Lined in black silk. Medium high heels styled as a modified boulevard or Louis heel, with rounded sides and back, flaring to base, and with very slightly curved front section. Heels covered with matching black silk on sides and back. Sole of tan leather. There are no marks or labels on the shoes.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1910
- End Date: 1920
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.545.002
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38989