Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Boots
- Added Title Shoes
- Creation: 1905~
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of lady's boots or "High Button Shoes" of light blue leather and yellow suede. The lower section of the shoes, designed with pointed toes, are of pale blue polished leather. The upper sections, of yellow suede, close along sides with small mother of pearl(?) buttons, 12 buttons high. Medium/high heels styled as a modified boulevard or Louis heel, with rounded sides and back, flaring to base, and with curved front section. Thin silver-colored metal edge/band just above cap of heel. Sole of tan leather. Handwritten inside: "242 / G3064"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Boots (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1900
- End Date: 1910
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.096.003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38983