Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Shoes
- Added Title High Button Shoes
- Added Title Boots
Donor: Williams, Mrs. R.L.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1900
- No Language
- Content Description: Pair of lady's boots or "High Button Shoes" of black calf leather. The shoes, designed with pointed toes, close along center front with laces, 19 holes high. High heels styled as a modified thick boulevard or Louis heel, with rounded sides and back, tapering slightly to base, and with curved front section. Sole of black leather. Stamped on lining: "355 31769"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Shoes (Footwear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Boots (Footwear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Shoes
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1900
- End Date: 1910
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1900.095.003 - D-1226
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38982