North Texas State Fair & Rodeo: The Economic Impacts of Existing Activities and Preliminary Feasibility Assessment for New Fairgrounds and Expo Center Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
North Texas State Fair & Rodeo: The Economic Impacts of Existing Activities and Preliminary Feasibility Assessment for New Fairgrounds and Expo Center, report, July 2009; (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc38894/: accessed January 23, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Center for Economic Development and Research.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this report.
This report has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT Center for Economic Development and Research in partnership with The Portal to Texas History, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this report.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.