Bollywood and Beyond: Hinduism Changing the World Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Bollywood and Beyond: Hinduism Changing the World
Author: Jain, PankajCreator Type: PersonalCreator Info: University of North Texas
- Creation: 2010-06-28
- Content Description: Article discussing research on the ideals of Hinduism, such as pluralism, dharma, ritam, and nonviolence holding important lessons for the future of Hinduism in particular and for humanity in general.
- Physical Description: 3 p.
- Keyword: communities
- Keyword: environments
- Keyword: globalization
- Keyword: Hinduism
- Keyword: future of Hinduism
- Website: Patheos, 2008
Name: UNT Scholarly WorksCode: UNTSW
Name: UNT College of Public Affairs and Community ServiceCode: UNTCPA
- Rights Access: public
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38887
- Academic Department: Anthropology