Properties of Compounds in Coal-Carbonization Products Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Properties of Compounds in Coal-Carbonization Products
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Series Title Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Mines) ; 606
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 606
Author: Anderson, Hazel C.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Wu, W. R. K.
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1963
- Physical Description: 834 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over studies conducted on the compounds of coal carbonization. Descriptions of these compounds are discussed. This report includes tables.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coal -- Carbonization.
- Keyword: coal
- Keyword: mining
- Keyword: carbonization
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 2170657
- SuDoc Number: I 28.3:606
- Report No.: Bulletin 606
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38798