Petroleum and Natural Gas Fields in Wyoming Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Petroleum and Natural Gas Fields in Wyoming
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Series Title Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Mines) ; 582
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 582
Author: Biggs, PaulCreator Type: Personal
Author: Espach, Ralph H.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1960
- Physical Description: ix, 538 p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over the oil and gas fields of Wyoming. As stated in the summary, "this study contains individual reports on 271 oil and gas fields in Wyoming. The location of each field is given; and, where available, maps of the fields, surface formations, and elevations" (p. 1).
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oil fields -- Wyoming.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Petroleum -- Wyoming.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Natural gas -- Wyoming.
- Keyword: petroleum fields
- Keyword: natural gas fields
- Keyword: crude oil
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Wyoming
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 5366290
- SuDoc Number: I 28.3:582
- Report No.: Bulletin 582
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38797
- Display Note: The work upon which this report is based was done under a cooperative agreement between the Bureau of Mines, United States Department of the Interior, and the University of Wyoming. Data presented herein were originally collected for a report submitted to the Missouri Basin Field Committee, United States Department of the Interior.