Index of Selected Gasification Patents (In Three Parts): [Part] 2. United Kingdon, Australian, Canadian, and South African Patents Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Index of Selected Gasification Patents (In Three Parts): [Part] 2. United Kingdon, Australian, Canadian, and South African Patents
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Series Title Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Mines) ; 581
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 581
Author: Klosky, SimonCreator Type: Personal
Author: Murphy, Zane E.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1962
- Physical Description: 576 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over patents related to the Fischer-Tropsch synthesis. Details of the patents are presented and discussed. This report includes illustrations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coal gasification.
- Keyword: gasification
- Keyword: hydrogenation
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United Kingdom
- Place Name: Australia
- Place Name: Canada
- Place Name: South Africa
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 693388926
- Report No.: Bulletin 581
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38796