Injury Experience in the Coking Industry, 1954: Detailed Analysis of Safety Factors and Related Employment Data Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Injury Experience in the Coking Industry, 1954: Detailed Analysis of Safety Factors and Related Employment Data
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Series Title Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Mines) ; 564
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 564
Author: Reese, Seth T.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Kearney, Naomi W.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1956
- Physical Description: 18 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over injuries acquired in the coking industry. Types of injuries, and the states they took place in are presented and discussed. This report includes tables.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coke industry -- Accidents -- United States.
- Keyword: coking coal
- Keyword: mining safety
- Keyword: mine accidents
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1954
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 690145532
- Report No.: Bulletin 564
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38794