Abstracts of Current Decisions on Mines and Mining: May to August, 1917 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Abstracts of Current Decisions on Mines and Mining: May to August, 1917
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Series Title Bulletin (United States. Bureau of Mines) ; 159
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Law Serials
- Added Title United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, Bulletin 159
- Added Title Law Serial 12
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 159
- Serial Title Abstracts of Current Decisions on Mines and Mining
- Added Title Abstracts of Current Decisions on Mines and Mining: Reported from May to August, 1917
Author: Thompson, Joseph WesleyCreator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Government Printing Office.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1917-12
- Physical Description: xiii, 111 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over mining decisions made between May and August of 1917. Details of the decisions are presented and discussed.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mining law -- United States.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Mining law.
- Keyword: mining
- Keyword: minerals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Start Date: 1917-05
- End Date: 1917-08
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 688151289
- SuDoc Number: I 28.3:159
- Report No.: Law Serial 12
- Report No.: Bulletin 159
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38745