National Highways preliminary map of the state of Texas: showing sixty-two hundred miles of national highways proposed by the National Highways Association, Washington, D.C. Citations, Rights, Re-Use
Here is our suggested citation. Consult an appropriate style guide for conformance to specific guidelines.
National Highways preliminary map of the state of Texas: showing sixty-two hundred miles of national highways proposed by the National Highways Association, Washington, D.C., map, April 1916; Washington, D.C.. (digital.library.unt.edu/ark:/67531/metadc387/: accessed March 29, 2017), University of North Texas Libraries, Digital Library, digital.library.unt.edu; crediting UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana Collections.
Responsibilities of Use
Information concerning your ability to use this map.
This map has been made publicly available for use in research, teaching, and private study by UNT Libraries Rare Book and Texana Collections in partnership with UNT Digital Library, a digital repository hosted by the University of North Texas Libraries.
- You are free to link to any publicly accessible URL associated with this map.
- Please use responsibly. We have provided tools below to aid you in sharing, citing, or referencing this item online and in print.
Examples of encouraged use:
- A source for a school paper or presentation.
- Primary source reference in research project.
- Reference/citation in public discussions or forums.
- Genealogical research.
Examples of discouraged use:
- Claiming as your own original work.