Investigation of Manganese Areas, Hammond Plantation and Hodgdon Townships, Southern District, Aroostook County, Maine Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Investigation of Manganese Areas, Hammond Plantation and Hodgdon Townships, Southern District, Aroostook County, Maine
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Series Title Report of investigations (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title Report of investigations: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, Bulletin 5392
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 5392
Author: Eilertsen, Nils A.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1958-04
- Physical Description: ii, 37 p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over studies conducted on manganese deposits of Aroostook County, Maine. Descriptions of the deposits, and the results of the study are presented. This report includes tables, maps, illustrations, and photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Manganese -- Maine -- Aroostook County.
- Keyword: manganese deposits
- Keyword: minerals
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Maine - Aroostook County
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: R. I. 5392
- OCLC: 32198738
- SuDoc Number: I 28.23:5392
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38667