Fundamental Flashback, Blowoff, and Yellow-Tip Limits of Fuel Gas-Air Mixtures Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Fundamental Flashback, Blowoff, and Yellow-Tip Limits of Fuel Gas-Air Mixtures
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Series Title Report of investigations (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title Report of investigations: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, Bulletin 5225
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 5225
Author: Grumer, JosephCreator Type: Personal
Author: Harris, Margaret E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Rowe, Valeria R.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Contributor: American Gas AssociationContributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1956-07
- Physical Description: viii, 199 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over experiments conducted on fuel-gas mixtures. The results of these experiments are presented. This report includes tables, graphs, illustrations, and photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Flame -- Stability.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Combustion.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Gases.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Air.
- Keyword: fuels
- Keyword: fuel-gas mixtures
- Keyword: experiments
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: R. I. 5225
- OCLC: 34671804
- SuDoc Number: I 28.23:5225
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38640
- Display Note: The work on which this report is based was done under a cooperative agreement between the Bureau of Mines, United States Department of the Interior, and the American Gas Association.