Tests of the Anthratube Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Tests of the Anthratube
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Series Title Report of investigations (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title Report of investigations: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, Bulletin 4936
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 4936
Author: Barkley, J. F.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Burdick, L. R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Morgan, R. E.Creator Type: Personal
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: [Pittsburgh, Philadelphia]Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1953-01
- Physical Description: 13 p. : ill. ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines on the equipment testing of the Anthratube. The report follows the methods used and the results gained from testing the Anthratube. This report includes tables of data, as well as illustrations and photographs of equipment tested.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Anthracite coal industry.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Anthratube testing.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Anthratube testing methods.
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: R. I. 4936
- OCLC: 41079426
- SuDoc Number: I 28.23:4936
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38592