Conditioning Water for Secondary-Recovery in Midcontinent Oil Fields Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Conditioning Water for Secondary-Recovery in Midcontinent Oil Fields
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Series Title Report of investigations (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title Report of investigations: United States Bureau of Mines, Bulletin 4930
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 4930
Author: Watkins, J. W.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Willett, F. R.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Arthur, Charles E.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1952-12
- Physical Description: vi, 86 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines on results from a study of water-injection plants in the mid-continent oil producing area. The report lists the field methods used, and the analysis of available water for injection. This report includes maps, illustrations, and photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oil wells -- Kansas.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oil wells -- Oklahoma.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oil wells -- Illinois.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Water -- Testing.
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Kansas
- Place Name: United States - Texas
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: R. I. 4930
- OCLC: 28152597
- SuDoc Number: I 28.23:4930
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38591