Petroleum-Engineering Study of Healdton Oil Field, Carter County, Oklahoma Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Alternate Title Petroleum-Engineering Study of Healdton Oil Field, Carter County, Okla
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Series Title Report of investigations (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title Report of investigations: United States Bureau of Mines, Bulletin 4917
- Main Title Petroleum-Engineering Study of Healdton Oil Field, Carter County, Oklahoma
- Serial Title Petroleum-Engineering Studies
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 4917
Author: Riggs, C. H.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Wey, John E.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Sanabria, Edward, Jr.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Meadows, PaulCreator Type: Personal
Author: Smith, William C.Creator Type: Personal
Author: West, James A.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of the Interior, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1953-02
- Physical Description: v, 76 p. : ill., maps ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the Bureau of Mines over petroleum-engineering studies conducted at the Healdton oil field. The methods used for the study are presented. This report includes tables, maps, illustrations, and photographs.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Petroleum -- Geology -- Oklahoma -- Carter County.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Oil fields -- Oklahoma -- Carter County.
- Keyword: petroleum engineering studies
- Keyword: oil fields
- Keyword: drilling
- Keyword: oil wells
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States - Oklahoma - Carter County
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: R. I. 4917
- OCLC: 11208299
- SuDoc Number: I 28.23:4917
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38588
- Display Note: The work upon which this report is based was done under a cooperative agreement between the Bureau of Mines, United States Department of the Interior, and the State of Oklahoma.