Coal-Mine Fatalities in February, 1931 Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Coal-Mine Fatalities in February, 1931
- Series Title United States Bureau of Mines Reports
- Series Title Report of investigations (United States. Bureau of Mines)
- Added Title Report of investigations: United States Department of the Interior, Bureau of Mines, Bulletin 3100
- Added Title United States Bureau of Mines Bulletin 3100
- Serial Title Coal-Mine Fatalities
Author: Adams, William WaughCreator Type: Personal
Author: Chenoweth, L.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. Bureau of Mines.Contributor Type: Organization
Name: United States. Bureau of Mines.Place of Publication: [Washington D.C.]Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bureau of Mines
- Creation: 1931-03
- Physical Description: 8 p. : ill., tables ; 27 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the U.S. Bureau of Mines on the coal mine related deaths during the month of February, 1931. The number of fatalities and the causes of each are presented. This report includes tables.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coal mine accidents.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Coal mines and mining -- United States.
- Keyword: mine safety
- Keyword: mine accidents
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
- Coverage Date: 1931-02
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: R. I. 3100
- OCLC: 74332024
- SuDoc Number: C 22.12:3100
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38387