Methods for Determining the Energy Release in Hypothetical Reactor Meltdown Accidents Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Methods for Determining the Energy Release in Hypothetical Reactor Meltdown Accidents
- Series Title Atomic Power Development Associates Reports
- Added Title APDA Bulletin 150
Author: Nicholson, Richard BenjaminCreator Type: Personal
Originator: Atomic Power Development AssociatesContributor Type: Organization
Name: Atomic Power Development AssociatesPlace of Publication: Detroit, Michigan
- Creation: 1962-12
- Physical Description: x, 173 p : ill. Digitized from microcard.
- Content Description: Report and dissertation issued by the APDA over hypothetical reactor meltdown accidents. Methods for the determination of the energy release from reactor meltdowns are presented. This report includes tables, and illustrations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nuclear reactor accidents.
- Keyword: reactors
- Keyword: reactor meltdown accidents
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 738574360
- Report No.: APDA-150
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38363
- Display Note: A dissertation submitted in partial fulfillment of the requirements for the degree of Doctor of Philosophy in the University of Michigan.