HAFEVER: An Inelastic Scattering Code for the IBM 704 Computer Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title HAFEVER: An Inelastic Scattering Code for the IBM 704 Computer
- Series Title Atomic Power Development Associates Reports
- Added Title APDA Bulletin 141
Author: Friedman, M. A.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Zweifel, P. F.Creator Type: Personal
Contributor: U.S. Atomic Energy CommissionContributor Type: Organization
Originator: Atomic Power Development AssociatesContributor Type: Organization
Name: Atomic Power Development AssociatesPlace of Publication: Detroit, Michigan
- Creation: 1960-09
- Physical Description: 28 p. : tables Digitized from microcard.
- Content Description: Report issued by the APDA over HAFEVER, a code developed for the IBM 704 computer. As stated in the introduction, "HAFEVER is an IBM 704 code which calculates the energy exchange inelastic scattering cross section" (p. 3). Descriptions of the code and the theory behind the code are discussed. This report includes tables.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: IBM 704 (Computer) -- Programming.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Nuclear reactors -- Research.
- Keyword: transmission coefficients
- Keyword: reactors
- Item is a Primary Source
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- OCLC: 738573095
- Report No.: APDA-141
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38357