Annual Variation of Temperature Field and Heat Transfer Under Heated Ground Surfaces (Slab-on-Grade Floor Heat Loss Calculation) Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Annual Variation of Temperature Field and Heat Transfer Under Heated Ground Surfaces (Slab-on-Grade Floor Heat Loss Calculation)
- Series Title National Bureau of Standards Reports
- Series Title NBS building science series
- Added Title NBS Building Science Series, Bulletin 156
Author: Kusuda, TamamiCreator Type: Personal
Author: Piet, O.Creator Type: Personal
Author: Bean, J. W.Creator Type: Personal
Originator: United States. National Bureau of Standards.Contributor Type: Organization
Distributor: United States. Government Printing Office.Contributor Type: OrganizationContributor Info: For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O
Name: United States. National Bureau of Standards.Place of Publication: Washington D.C.Additional Info: U.S. Dept. of Commerce, National Bureau of Standards
- Creation: 1983-06
- Physical Description: iv, 61 p. : ill. ; 28 cm.
- Content Description: Report issued by the National Bureau of Standards over studies conducted on sub-surface temperatures and heat transfer. Testing methods are discussed. This report includes tables, and illustrations.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Floors -- Thermal properties.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Earth temperature.
- Keyword: soil temperatures
- Keyword: heat transfer
- Item is a Primary Source
- Place Name: United States
Name: Technical Report Archive and Image LibraryCode: TRAIL
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Report No.: Bulletin 156
- OCLC: 11816854
- SuDoc Number: C 13.29/2:156
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38338