The Federal Reporter. Volume 106 Cases Argued and Determined in the Circuit Courts of Appeals and Circuit and District Courts of the United States. March-April, 1901. Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title The Federal Reporter. Volume 106 Cases Argued and Determined in the Circuit Courts of Appeals and Circuit and District Courts of the United States. March-April, 1901.
- Serial Title The Federal Reporter
- Series Title National reporter system. United States series
Name: West Publishing CompanyPlace of Publication: Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Creation: 1901
- Content Description: The Federal Reporter contains the text of decisions and commentary regarding cases tried in circuit and district courts throughout the United States. The opinions printed in the volumes include both written statements and oral comments transcribed for publication. Index of cases starts on page vii.
- Physical Description: xii, 991 p. ; 23 cm.
- Library of Congress Subject Headings: Law reports, digests, etc. -- United States.
- Keyword: court cases
- Keyword: legal decisions
- Keyword: circuit courts
- Keyword: district courts
- Keyword: government
- Place Name: United States
- Start Date: 1901-03
- End Date: 1901-04
Name: The Federal ReporterCode: FEDER
Name: UNT Libraries Government Documents DepartmentCode: UNTGD
- Legislative Document
- OCLC: 1569008
- Library of Congress Control Number: 99-4395
- Library of Congress Control Number: 25-8388
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 97-18673
- Library of Congress Control Number: sn 87-44177
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38152
- Display Note: "Vol. 106." "Permanent Edition."