Calotte Hat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Calotte Hat
Designer: Green-Field, Benjamin B.Creator Type: PersonalCreator Info: Green-Field, Benjamin B. (b. Chicago, Illinois, USA, 1898 - d. Chicago, Illinois, USA, 1988)
Donor: North, WilliamContributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1960/1965
- No Language
- Content Description: Calotte style hat of white simulated alligator in free form with 3 bows of same. Hat and bows trimmed with white glass beads. Two brown combs attached to inside grosgrain hatband for securing hat to head. Navy veil interspersed with groups of 3 white glass beads matching those on hat. Designer's label: "Bes-Ben / Made in Chicago" Handwritten label attached to hatband: "82"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1960/1965
- Place Name: United States - Illinois - Cook County - Chicago
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1983.009.003
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38100