Pillbox Hat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Added Title Pill Box Hat
- Main Title Pillbox Hat
Designer: Green-Field, Benjamin B.Creator Type: Personal
Manufacturer: Bes-BenContributor Type: Organization
Donor: Murphy, John C.Contributor Type: Personal
- Creation: 1965
- No Language
- Content Description: Hat of brown velvet. Pillbox hat with cylindrical crown of brown velvet, flat at top. Lower edge scalloped, edged with brown beads. The whole is overlaid with fine brown veiling. Lined in black mesh and edged with brown grosgrain ribbon inner hatband. Affixed to hatband are two plastic combs, one on either side, to secure hat to wearer's head. Designer's label inside crown: "Bes-Ben / Made in Chicago".
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1965
- Place Name: United States - Illinois - Cook County - Chicago
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1981.009.007
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38073