Pillbox Hat Metadata
Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Pillbox Hat
- Added Title Pill Box Hat
Donor: Jewish Council of WomenContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1959
- No Language
- Content Description: Pillbox hat of off-white straw and dark taupe twill trim. The short, cylindrical crown is woven of wide off-white straw, edged with a wide band of twill ribbon of dark taupe. Inside crown is inner hatband of brown grosgrain ribbon. Attached to the inner band are two small plastic combs to secure hat to wearer's head. No labels in item. Accompanied by a short hatpin with brown wood(?) head.
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Straw Work
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1959
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1975.002.148
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38057