Metadata describes a digital item, providing (if known) such information as creator, publisher, contents, size, relationship to other resources, and more. Metadata may also contain "preservation" components that help us to maintain the integrity of digital files over time.
- Main Title Hat
Donor: Lloyd, RoseContributor Type: Personal
Retailer: Lupi'sContributor Type: Organization
- Creation: 1954
- No Language
- Content Description: Panama hat of natural straw. The tan straw crown is domed, with wide band of red, white, and blue grosgrain ribbon around base. At back of ribbon is an applied "bow" of the same ribbon, inverted, with trailing ends. The wide brim turns up at left side, and down at right. Inside of crown with inner tan grosgrain ribbon hatband, to which is attached a black elastic strap to secure hat to wearer's head. Stamped inside crown is retailer's label: "Sold by / 'Lupi's' / 41 Central Ave 41 / Panama"
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Hats (Headgear)
- Art and Architecture Thesaurus (Getty): Straw Work
- University of North Texas Libraries Browse Structure: Social Life and Customs - Clothing - Accessories - Hats
- Item is a Primary Source
- Coverage Date: 1954
- Place Name: Panama
Name: Texas Fashion CollectionCode: TXFC
Name: UNT College of Visual Arts + DesignCode: UNTCVA
- Rights Access: public
- Rights License: by-nc-nd
- Rights Statement: All Texas Fashion Collection content and images are copyrighted.
- Physical Object
- Accession or Local Control No: 1975.001.082
- Archival Resource Key: ark:/67531/metadc38055